Thursday, August 27, 2009

Comfort quilt

Our family would like to send a big hug and thank you to the Cape County Cowboy Church, the Prayer Posse and Cowgirl Quilters in Oak Ridge, Missouri. The quilt is beautiful with the bible verses and will be a comfort to us. Thanks for the prayers and what a great ministry you have, May God Bless you....LOVE YOU......

The second week of treaments are going great.


I'll leave you with one of the verses on our quilt; "I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life." John 6:47

Hugs
David, Joy and Emma

2 comments:

  1. What a nice gesture on their part. Sure was good to see you all Saturdy and then Sunday at church. Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy,
    I would love to send you an email but I don't have your email address. I heard ya'll were at the show Saturday. GREAT!! You have to get out and keep going. I have just learned that my leukemia is back and that I am no longer in remission. David and I will be fighting the fight together!!
    Love and prayers to you all.
    Wanda Batson Vardaman wbatson@mindspring.com

    ReplyDelete