Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Tuesday

A big hello to John Anthony and Tillie this morning...great to hear from you. And thanks for the encouragement and the prayers. I talked with Dale Ryles the other night and he is in Colorado.
Britt, I got your message but didn't get your number, give us a call.

This afternoon we will be very busy with the appointments so please lift us up in prayer.

Thank you to Santuck Baptist Church and Seman Baptist Church for everything!

A special hello this morning to Katie Hill and Lindsey Johnson...thanks for the horse help!

David, Joy and Emma.

1 comment:

  1. Don't want to overwhelm you with too many posts, but the Lord really ministered to my heart this morning as I enjoyed this piece. It put me in mind of you again, so I'm sharing it.
    Video set to music by Kim Hill at:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fObZ6mEglVM

    Happy Tuesday to you too:D
    Tillie

    ReplyDelete