Monday, September 14, 2009

Prayers

God is clearly at work. David hasn't had a seizure going on a week today. He doesn't have much energy but that is to be expected.

We're half way through the radiation treatments! We have to go to Kirklin Clinic on October 26 for an MRI and blood tests. This should tell us a lot. I've asked for prayer chains to continue and have asked everyone to pray without ceasing.

Love to you.......David, Joy and Emma

Here are more verses from the Bible and the comfort quilt that I have on my lap this morning.

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9

Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and YOU SHALL BE SAVED. Acts 16:31

1 comment:

  1. Just found out what all your family is going through. I wish we could take some of the burden from you all. Please know that we are here for anything any of you may need. Praying every day for you all.

    I have a friend who went through all this earlier this year. Through much prayer, she has proved all the docs wrong and is doing fantastic. What an awsome God we serve!

    My life would be totally different if it weren't for the friendship of you two. I feel so conected to you since you intorduced me to Seman Baptist Church and I had the pleasure of Pastor Brown baptising me.

    Be strong! We'll keep you in our prayers.

    Love,
    Darcee and Mark

    ReplyDelete