Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I talked with Kirklin this week and David will be having an MRI on the 30th...We hope to know something. David continues to be upbeat and he really works on his walking and movement.

I am thankful this season for Family, (Deborah, Dennis, Dad and my brothers thanks for the extra help) Church Family(I don't know how people survive without one of these) and friends ( I don't have enough lines to name you)who have rallied around us. I am overwhelmed at what is being done for us...thank you thank you thank you....

Acknowledge that the Lord is God. He made us, and we belong to him; we are his people, we are his flock. Psalm 100:3

Remember the reason for the season.

J:)y

1 comment:

  1. Still praying without ceasing for you guys. I'm back home in Wetumpka now, working in Alex City, thankfully. I will swing by there anytime you need me to. I don't want to just drop in, but would love to help out in some way. Call me or email me Joy. 334-652-4900 or 514-1688. Love you, Mikki

    ReplyDelete